Friday, January 7, 2011

I'm doing?????

Blurrrr....What should I do....Is give me a lot of trouble... But I want it...But in the same time I don't want... Difficult thing to make a decision... Although you have easier ways... Sometimes, I don't know... Who and how to do...huhuhuhu...

I think, I give the problem more difficult and complicate then before... What should I do.... Pity to all men...huahuahua...Berrrhhh, Should I pity????... I think, waste time to pity them... hahaha...

Life is more complicate if you still want to stay without ran from that mistake... But I still do the same mistake... Is give more trouble and is double2...

What!!!!!!... Nothing!!!!.... Difficult???????...Ya????...So????? Sad when you find it then you think about it...

Blh sakit kplaaaaa klu fikirrrrrr...Menambah kan dosaaaaa...Yaih!!!!!!...

P/S: Ya Allah, I'm do the same mistake... Help me... Jauhkan dia dr aku sekiranya dy mengganggu ibadatku... Tetapkan hati kami bersamamu...Tetapkan hatinya bersama ku...Dan jdkanlah kmi org yg engkau redhai...Sekiranya ini selalu jadi..Kau jauhkanlah dia tp smpi masanya dekatilah dy dgn ku....InsyAllah..Amin...=)

No comments: