Thursday, December 30, 2010

Emo with englis broken...hahaha

I miss your laugh, I miss everything about you... For me you really perfect even you do many mistake... But we will separate until the end... It make me sick...

Wah bermadah kata nmpk...hahahaha...Biasalah, aku kan jenis yg mmg tambirang sikit...

Aku ni jahat ka r?...Aku rasa cam jahat jak kan... Aku pena lah chat dgn kakak tu...Rupa2nya chat dgn org lain...huhuhu...Pastu aku d bilang meracun... Aku pun ndk thu...huhuhu...Aku x nak lah menganaiya tp x nak jga d anaiya...Tp x pa...AKu assume, I'm a bad person...huahuahuahua

Smuanya indah kabar shja...Aku x thu nak watpa...Aku blurrrr...Aku sedihhhhh...But I'm pretend to be okay...That's me, org yg berlagak okay...Eventhough, It's really hard to forget about that... But nothing I can do...hehehehe...

You know what...Actually, I don't want to forget about him... Yes I know, I have many choices to choose another man...But, I love him so much...I hope my love will stay until end of my life...But he make me crazy sometimes because I know that his have many girlfriend... Why I still want him...That's not cool...But It's a bad idea..Don't you think about that...

P/S: Tired of this...But I'm still don't want to forget it...=)

No comments: